Pages

26 September 2011

Fertility Reading


When I was still trying to get pregnant, a close friend had success with her own fertility treatment and tried to explain why she still knew what I was going through even though she now had a baby of her own. "Once infertile, always infertile," she said.

I wasn't sure what she meant, but now, even though I have a baby who requires a great deal of attention, I still read all the articles about infertility I see, and I still check on my favorite fertility message board at Resolve and answer questions about the treatments that helped me.

So, here are some article that have caught my eye of late, an article in Self about fertility over 40, the article in the New York Times to which it refers, and piece from NPR about the risks of having twins.

3 comments:

  1. Having a great time reading your blog post. you know what your readers want. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog about fertility. Do you looking for infertility treatment in Rwanda? Visit Sri Ramakrishna hospital which has provide fertility treatment over 30 year. To know more, visit our website.

    ReplyDelete