Pages

28 October 2009

The Big Box of Needles and Drugs

The Big Box of Needles and Drugs arrived today. I cleared out a drawer in the refrigerator so the drugs would not get mixed up with the arugula and the milk.
Here is what is in the box:
Follistim
HCG
Repronex
About a million needles and syringes
Packages of individually wrapped alcohol swabs.
One container of very large capsules of antibiotics.
One container for disposing of needles and syringes.

I called American Express to confirm that they had accepted the charges for the doctor (nearly $9,000) and the latest shipment of medications (over $3000).

I do not want to swallow those pills. I do not want to give myself those injections. The puppy, barometer of my emotions, has retreated to his crate.
But, for the chance of having a baby before I am 38 years old, I will do it. I am committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment