Pages

28 July 2010

A Little Something Extra


Well, I have arrived safely in Denver and have given myself my evening shots. Unfortunately, my suitcase did not arrive. This is a mystery to me, since I took a direct flight. But the airline people have no idea where my suitcase could be.

On the bright side, it is surprisingly easy to travel with medical liquids and needles. I just put them all through the scanner and no one said a word about it. For my purposes, this was a great relief, but I didn't necessarily feel safer in my air travel.

At least the Enterprise Car Rental people are on top of things. Not only did they rent me a car, but their rental car airport shuttle is ready for any emergency, including Bloodborne Pathogens. I wasn't aware that this was a problem on rental car airport shuttles, but I am happy that Enterprise is ahead of the game.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I'm sorry your luggage didn't get there - I hope you have by now.

    ReplyDelete